As a loyal Mototainment customer, you instantly receive VIP Member Points every time you make a qualifying parts or accessories purchase. The more cool stuff you get, the more member points you earn, the more cool stuff you get…
- Step 1: Enroll – you’re automatically enrolled when you make your first qualified purchase with us – no forms to fill out, or cards to carry.
- Step 2: Activate – you’ll receive an email with instructions to activate your account shortly after making your purchase. Follow your personal portal link and login.
- Step 3: Set-up – a complete profile gets you max benefits. VIP Specials are emailed to you by Size Matching member profiles. Leave sizing blank to ‘opt out’.
- Step 4: Earn – you’re done! Enjoy all the benefits of our ‘VIP Loyalty Rewards Program’
Not sure if you’re already a member?
If you purchased apparel and accessories from us in the past 12 months, you have points.
- Go to the Loyalty Rewards Member Dashboard
- Enter your email address
- Click the ‘forgot password’ link.
- Click the reset password link in the email we send you
If you can’t login or didn’t receive your temporary password, we probably have outdated contact information. Just call (212) 989-1414 or send us an email:
Subject – Mototainment Member Benefits
Provide your name, current email address, current primary residence address, current phone
YOUR PRIVATE MEMBER PORTAL
Inside your private member portal, you’ll find all the information about your account. You can update all your personal information, review all the points you’ve earned, check your purchase history, and redeem points for a Mototainment Gift Certificate.
To redeem your points
- Click on your point total and select the gift certificate amount you wish to purchase
- Print the gift certificate OR Send it to your mobile device to redeem at the dealership cash register.
Our loyalty system works with smart phones like iPhone and Android. You can view your points, purchase Gift Certificates with points and redeem Gift Certificates at the dealership, all from your smart phone. No cards, coupons or paper required.
Points expire 1 (one) year from the date you earned them, but fear not, we would never trick our loyal friends out of hard earned rewards. You will receive email reminders, so you can make good use of them!
Can anyone join?
Yes! We welcome anyone no matter where they purchased a bike.
What if my friends don’t ride?
Everybody’s welcome! Points are awarded even if you just collect t-shirts. Share this page, tell them how to join or even better, bring them into the dealership with you! Our Loyalty Program is open to everyone!
What if I do not want to be in the Loyalty Program?
Simply “Opt Out” when you receive your first Welcome e-mail to activate. You can also shut down your account through your member portal. Select “Disable” to delete your points and your account.
Points are awarded for qualifying purchases of apparel and over the counter parts & accessories. Points are not awarded for the purchase of motorcycles or service repair orders.
ACCUMULATION & REDEMPTION
Your account is credited 1 point for every $1 dollar you spend. Points are held for 30 days following a purchase to accommodate a return. When your account reaches 400 points ($20), you can purchase a Gift Certificate to use in the store. All Qualified Points and Gift Certificates have expiration dates, noted in your member dashboard.
Your portal communicates with you by email and therefore it is solely reliant on the information you provide. You will continue to receive the full benefit from your VIP Membership, as long as your e-mail address and your profile information is kept up-to-date.
Did we miss something? Contact us if anything comes up.